.tags anyone??.

♥ 7 Facts about Me ♥

♥I used to weigh 48 kilos at school , but now i'm 60 kilos and there's no sign of reducing despite all the efforts put into it.
♥Never in my life crossed my mind the thought of becoming a teacher or lecturer until I joined my current employer..
♥I love the color purple, turquoise, blue plus pink. really damn into soft sweet colors.
♥I LOVE FOOODDDD... and cats, and having 1 black cat at my house now.. *sigh*
♥I want to buy the new Honda City 2009.. SO BADLY...
♥i'm somebody's fiance rite now..and can't hardly wait for our marriage.. when could it be??huhu..

♥ 7 Things that Scare Me in the World ♥

♥LIPAASSS.. eeeiiiiiii... *meremang bulu roma* don't know y..but i'm scared of it since i'm a child..wekk..instead, it's smell horrible.. bwuekk..
♥I'm scared if anything happens to ma famille, and all my love ones..opkos la kan??coz i love them all..and can't imagine how i'm gonna live without them..
♥Getting involved in car accidents.
♥Losing all my family members .. at once..i mite just go crazy..
♥Perampok / peragut / pembunuh / penjenayah / perogols..
♥Severe incurable diseases, like cancer... mintak jauh jugak...
♥Getting stuck in between bangunan runtuh, like highland tower or WTC, and no one knows ur still alive... chances are, suicidal attempt..

♥ 7 Current Favourite Songs ♥

Current je ekkk?? hehehe...

agnes monica- matahari
rossa- ayat-ayat cinta
Aman shah - kepulangan anakmu
M. Nasir - satu hari di hari raya
Black Dog Bone - Cahaya di Aidilfitri * sedih sob sob*

erk..yg len da xleh nk pk la..huhu..

♥ 7 Words Mostly I Said ♥

♥Errk..
♥ekk??
♥ha??
♥gile ke hape??
♥sengal..!!siot...!
♥very the..
♥uiks..

♥ 7 Valuable Things for Me ♥

♥My darling sweetheart * precious*
♥My family of coz.
♥True frens. wuld die for them.
♥My job. hate to admit it, but no job no money.. heheh..
♥MONEY MONEY MONEY
♥handphone..could not live without it..and it's important..
♥My landed Properties... yet to be bought.. heikss!

♥ 7 First Time in My Life ♥

♥using SANITA at the age of 13.
♥doing my first part time with catering at shah alam on 19.
♥berpisah ngan family on 18 coz further study kat AIMBP..
♥1st cinta monyet on 20..
♥1st true love on 23..hik hik..
♥got crush on someone when i was 13..who??hmm..some guy live around my house..tp skang da xde da..da pindah..hik hik..feel so stupid..
♥danced and act on stage in front of a huge crowd when i was 13..zura, i'm sure u remember this part..heheh


♥ 7 “Lucky” Peeps That Need to Waste Their Ramadhan Time Doing This ♥

♥I'D PREFER TAGGING EVERYONE WHO CROSSES MY BLOG RATHER THAN NAME ANYONE...hehehe...

Comments

Popular Posts