.survey.

1. Whose picture is it that you keep
in your wallet?
~mine, him, my siblings.

2. What time do you usually go to bed?
~depends

3. What was the last thing you did
before filling this survey?
~having brunch in office

4. Who are the people you always meet
the most?
~my family, senah.

5. Who's the person you're gonna call
if you need help?
~my family, him

6. What's on your mind right now?
~nak balik uma..bosan kat opis

7. Who's number on your speed dials?
~mak,home,my siblings, him

8. With whom do you wanna be to have
fun?
~my family, my frens, him

9. What movie do u wanna watch now?
~NONE

10. When was the last time you went
out?
~yesterday.went to kota tinggi.my officemate wedding

11. Who do you hate the most for now?
~ade ke??huhu

12. When was the first time you slept
alone?
~alone??meaning??hmm..can't remember when.but now, i'm afraid to sleep alone

13. What do you wanna do for now?
~YM

14. What do you do everyday besides
eat and sleep?
~watching tv, playing wif my cat,TAM also sms-ing him

15. What could piss you off?
~piss??ape tuh??heheh..

16. are you an animal lover?
~opkos la..i love cats.

17. Colors that make you happy?
~pink, light blue, purple.

18. Most fav thing in your room?
~err..room??heheh..is there any??i share wif my sis.

19. What was the last thing you bought
for your room?
~a handbag..her birthday present.lurve u mom..!!

20. Any instruments in your room?
~nehi

21. Can you cook?
~a bit maybe..hehe

22. Miss someone?
~yeah.. =(

23. Plan to buy something?
~opkos la..nak beli itu, ini..sume la..tp duit xdek..hehe

24. Are you satisfied with your life
now?
~yup

25. What is your favourite fastfood?
~any kind of..hehe

Comments

Popular Posts