hello

hye.. sorry.. i can't even post anythin yesterday..

my internet connection is in trouble..i've tried but it still cannot work.

hmm.. what happen yesterday?? nothing.. ujan kat sini smlm. lebat btol..

hah.. yesterday i went to jusco to draw some money. nak byr duit sewa umah. bwuek.. bought some mc donald's ice cream.. yummy.. shrek mc flurry.. ermm.. lime? i guess.. just forgot the actual name.. sghh.. =P

then went to maybank to bank in da money.. time kat situ la ujan turun selebat2 nyer.. huhuu.. me n my brother just go n redah the bank..kene byr gak sewa tuh.. due date was yesterday. hehehe.. ske buat keje last minute.

well.. heheheh..

then went home and ate some "keropok ikan." mak yg goreng..

then, as usual, playin wif my lovely cats.. and tin is here rite now.. nak panjat laptop nih.. kaco jek.. bwuek..

ok.. there goes my activity yesterday..

today? no activity.. just stay home as usual. doin some homework, cook.. and bla bla bla..

Comments

Popular Posts