assalamualaikum..

hai sume.. i'm here again to post a crappin' mapping merepek kerepek kat sinih.. hehehe...



well.. what does really happen on the weekend?? hmm.. actually, it was my birthday on 15th december 2006. hahaha.. got special present from my family..



it is a watch.. hehehe.. ellesse watch.. my sis choose it. yap.. it's pretty.. i like it. hihihi.. i didn't change my watch since i was in form 4.. my mickey mouse watch. huhu.. tahan btol jam tu walaupun jarum saat diye da xde..actually i bought one adidas watch.. tp kaler diye tu xsesuai. kaler purple n cpt plak tu kotor.. tuko tali je da rm30. pergh.. bankrap aku. da la cpt kotor.. heheh..



then my bf gave me a purse.. hmm.. yap. i love it.. hehehe.. i don't have to buy a purse for this year. yey! mcm tau2 je sy nk beli purse baru.. thanx..



thanx to all of u yg wish kat sy.. keh.. really appreciate it.. muahhxxx... =p

Comments

Popular Posts