first day...

first day wif new fwens in a new house..

first day wif new environment..

first day without my family members.. (sbnrnye dh lame x berpisah.. hahaha.. ampesh je.. "kememe" ke??)

first day living alone in a small room.. arghh...



but then..



enjoy wif new fwens..

enjoy wif old fwens..

enjoy livin wif frens.. (xtau aa akan dtg cmne.. hmm..)



unfortunately...

hav to kemas my things alone..

cannot watch Diary AF4..

cannot surf internet 24 hours / 7 days again..

gonna miss my fwens in ym, forums, website..

gonna miss my photoshop tutorial..

cannot download more n more songs.. (hav to go to cc after this.. argh.. bye bye money.. erk!)

cannot download more new stuffs (such as photoshops tools, pc tools, etc..)

cannot read frens blog n know their activities..(especially actractives blog wif pictures..)



arghh.. gonna miss my routine activity at home.. hmm..



I have to..

Study.. study.. study..


hmm..

Comments

Popular Posts