erlow...

it's about 4pm rite now..



i'm in front of pc (of course lar... xkan behind plak..) posting a new blog for today..



alone n layan mp3 yg lagu ntah ape2..



TOPIC: WHAT WILL U DO WHEN U'RE ANGRY??



hmm.. just think about the topic after my sis mengamuk pg td.. huhuh.. sbb assignment diye ilang. aiyak!!



for me lar.. i'll do other things that can make me cool.. such as, watching tv, jalan2 amik angin, take a deep breath.. then, bile dh cool, br continue buat keje. or continue what ever u do b4 u were angry..


heh! n the most important is... amik wudhu' (for muslims...) insya'Allah akan cool down ur angry.. ok??



gosh... i hate when my sis mengamuk.. i can't handle my ears.. bising! argh!! and she will make me tension also.. org nasihat xnak denga. hmm.. lantak ekau lerr.. biasala tu.. remaja pun. drh tgh panas. tp pk darah diye je ke yg panas??org lain camne plak?



arghh!!

Comments

Popular Posts