-new again??-

hahaha.. i've changed 'again' my layout.. but still bored.. hmm.. dunno how to do la.. i just can edit what i've done.. that's it..



for this 2 month holiday, i'll try my best to create one.. hahahha.. yi haaa!!!



oppsss.. forgot to tell ya all... saya dah sampai jb smlm.. hahah.. sume plan hancus.. patutnye balik arini or esok. then my father nak fetch me. hmm.. wat to do la kan.. coz he is worried about my abg jed.. (huh?? my boyfriend?? yap.. my bf is my car.. actually not mine. but i'm using it. heh. )



hahah.. i know my dad is very concern about his daughters and sons.. i now he loves us very much.. same as my mom.. luv ya all..!!



guess that's all.. ptg ni nak gi carik baju utk kenduri kakak.. huwaa!! perlu ke?? kalo dah carik baju, kene la carik kasut.. ishhh...



* bored *

Comments

Popular Posts