cuti!!

hakhak.. no topic for blogging..



no idea..



i'm just "BLURR" N "BLURR" all the time as usual..



just nak merepek + meraban = kerepek dalam reban ayam



bla bla bla..



oopss.. by the way, i'm falling in love with emily's stuff!! seriously!



it's cute.. hahahha..



words for today : DUHHHHHH .. !!~




oh! one more thing..! i'm going to KL!! hei KL, wait for me!! hahahah..



i've checked my schedule n my off day falls on 17 n 18 july. n guess wat??



17th July is adawiah's birthday..!! heh.. qay br je ajak naik sane masa besday ada.. huh! syok syok.. miss adawiah!! wait for me.. please fetch me at pudu ok??



and if possible, we can go for a camp.. mcm yg ko slalu ckp kat aku.. beria ajak aku pi sane nak pi camping... insya'Allah kalu takde pape, jadik aa plan pi camp..



ha.. btw, my dad's birthday is on 10th July.. erm.. i'm still thinking ape adiah yg seswai utk diye.. hehehe..

Comments

Popular Posts